Internet - O Mar Sem Fim do Século XXI Textos diversos como as marés.
Remember Remember the 5th of November....
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh... :D
Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
Oh yes, I'm fine. There was a fire many years ago. Not very good tabletalk, really. New, would you like a cup of tea with your egs, Evey?P.S.- Tinha de colocar alguma parte que de certeza mais ninguém sabe de cor :P
Evey, I'm out of toiletpaper!Na palhaçada:P
«GGGGGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH»(V a ser baleado pelos homens do Creedy)
Enviar um comentário
6 comentários:
Remember Remember the 5th of November....
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh... :D
Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
Oh yes, I'm fine. There was a fire many years ago. Not very good tabletalk, really. New, would you like a cup of tea with your egs, Evey?
P.S.- Tinha de colocar alguma parte que de certeza mais ninguém sabe de cor :P
Evey, I'm out of toiletpaper!
Na palhaçada:P
«GGGGGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH»
(V a ser baleado pelos homens do Creedy)
Enviar um comentário